Open Studio – Weds. Mornings
An open environment where artists can paint and sculpt together in a community and friendly atmosphere. We supply the easels and stands, you supply the camaraderie. Individual bays are limited to 8 spots while the community painting area is open to as many as we have easels for. No need to sign up & first come first serve. Some rules apply (see below).
Check back regularly for closings, changes in hours, and updates.
1st floor - Studio 2 & Studio 3.
Open to the public at no cost. City of Burlington, NJ residents get preference.
2016 Dates & Times:
Sessions begin the week of Jan 24, 2016.
1) 1 bay or spot per person.
2) All items and trash must be cleaned up at the end of each session. Please do not leave any items.
3) Permission can be granted for projects such as extended still lives. Please contact the attendant at the open studio for more information.
4) No loud tools or devices.
5) No tools or projects that may spray or cause debris to land in any other's work.
6) No spraying or spraying tools of any type.
7) No open flame
8) Turpentine and odorless mineral spirits are allowed.
9) Open to 3D and 2D media.
10) Please be respectful of your neighbor.
11) Rules may be changed at management's discretion.